If you haven't caught on by now, Carrot and I love One Direction. This craze started back in the the seventh grade and as we graduate high school it hasn't died down and it shows no sign of slowing down. We've reviewed Harry Styles' and Niall Horan's albums, but it's now time to finally share which 1D album is the best. Now don't get me wrong, each of their albums hold a special place in my heart and are musical masterpieces, but it's time for the truth. The best One Direction album.
Take Me Home
I believe this album is the very best for so many reasons, let's review them.
1. Every song is a bop and you'll never want to skip any of them.
2. The music videos just killed it and made the album come alive.
3. There's a song for every single mood.
4. It came out at One Direction's peak and so everything is happening and working.
5. That line in "Loved You First" that Harry sings and makes me want to cry every time I hear it.
6. It's 17 songs of pure magic.
7. Early 1D + Niall solos = Healing powers = this album
8. It snatches my weave on the daily.
9. It has my favorite One Direction song.
10. They are all so cute and small and young in this album.
If you know, then you know.
The music of our lives! Follow for playlists and recommendations.